Nippon Denkai, LTD. operates its business based on the principle of “Safety and Health Always Comes First,” and we position occupational health and safety management as management’s top priority. In accordance with the principles, we will strive to ensure workplace safety and promote a mental and physical health, and mutually respect the personality of individuals to create a work environment which considers health, safety and positive motivations of employees.
We will comply with relevant occupational health and safety laws and regulations, and regularly review and update our occupational safety and health management systems.
- We will conduct regular risk assessment to find potential danger and harm at workplace, and eliminate or reduce those risks.
- We will strive to prevent accidents by executing maintenance and improvement of our facilities and equipment.
- We will rectify excessive working hours and continue our initiatives to reform the way we work, so as to make a pleasant work environment in which each employee can work with a sense of accomplishment and personal growth.
- We will enhance mental and physical health promotion measures, and strive to prevent mental disorders of employees and create a comfortable work environment in which all employees can work both mentally and physically healthy.
- We will comply with relevant occupational health and safety laws and regulations as well as other requirements to which we have agreed.
- We will encourage all employee to have close communication through occupational health and safety activities.
- We will ensure that our occupational health and safety policy is conveyed to all of our employees in writing, and we will carry out necessary education.
- We will make this policy public within and outside the company.