Frequently Asked Questions
- Please tell us about the founding of your company.
- A. Former Nippon Denkai, Ltd., our predecessor company, was established through a joint investment made by three companies: Hitachi, Ltd., Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd., and Kosoku Denki Chuzo Co., Ltd. in October 1958 when Kosoku Denki Chuzo Co., Ltd. split off its non-continuous plating copper foil manufacturing business.
On the other hand, in June 2016, MSD 1st Investment Limited Partnership was established and, in July of the same year, the former Nippon Denkai, Ltd. became a fully owned subsidiary of MSD 1st Investment Limited Partnership On October 1, 2019, a merger was conducted between MSD 1st Investment Limited Partnership as the existing company and the former Nippon Denkai, Ltd. as the extinct company, and the company name was changed from MSD 1st Investment Limited Partnership to Nippon Denkai, Ltd., the name that we have still operate under today. For more details, please see the History page on our website.
- On what stock exchange are Nippon Denkai's shares listed?
- We were listed on the Mothers section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on June 25, 2021. (Now: Growth)
- Please tell me the securities code.
- It’s 5759.
- When are the financial results announced?
- Our fiscal year ends at the end of March every year. Financial results will be announced in May, respectively. Please see the "IR Calendar" for quarterly financial results announcements.
- Where can I find information about past performance?
- Please refer to IR Library on this website.
- When are the record dates for dividend payment?
- The record date of year-end dividends is March 31. The record date when paying interim dividends is September 30.
- Is there a special benefits plan for shareholders?
- No there are currently no special benefits plan.
- What is the number of shares per trading unit？
- 100 shares. *1 trading unit means the minimum number of shares for trading.
- What procedures should I follow for name and address changes?
- Regarding various procedures for handling shares, please contact the securities company with which you have an account.
- When is the general meeting of shareholders held?
- The ordinary general meeting of shareholders is held in late June every year. The date and place of the meeting will be announced in early June to shareholders as of March 31.
- How can I exercise my voting rights at the general meeting of shareholders?
- A notice of convocation of the general meeting of shareholders and a form for exercising voting rights are sent to the shareholders listed on the register at the end of the record date of the general meeting of shareholders (as of March 31 in case of the ordinary general meeting of shareholders). To exercise voting rights, you will be required to:
(1) bring the form for exercising voting rights and attend the meeting;
(2) return the form for exercising voting rights after indicating your approval or disapproval on this form; or
(3) access the dedicated voting rights exercise site and enter your approval or disapproval.
You can exercise your voting rights with either one of the methods shown above.
- Where can I request materials and make further inquiries?
- Please make inquiry here.