Nippon Denkai, Ltd. fully acknowledges its role and mission. As a manufacturer, having core technology of electrodeposited copper foil selected in the global market, we hereby establish the guidelines for the corporate Code of Conduct, for the achievement of the continuous growth and prosperity.
Nippon Denkai, Ltd. values people and technology, and contributes to the society by providing high-quality and high-performance products. Through the practice of fair corporate activities and consideration for environmental load and natural resource protection, we work for an affluent society as good corporate citizens.
Guideline of Conduct
(The spirit of co-existence and co-prosperity)
- Based on the spirit of harmony, we shall fully endeavor to be good corporate citizens trusted by the society. We look abroad, respect diversity, build mutual understanding, and keep stable good relationships.
- With the principle concept of Customer First, adapting to the change of environment flexibly, we continue to develop more advanced and reliable technologies and products, by which we respond to customers’ needs honestly and promptly.
- We always pursue cutting edge technology with the pride of a pioneer. We work hard for research and development in an unyieldingly and honest way.
- We pay full consideration to the environmental load and natural resource protection, and endeavor to realize a low-carbon society by developing more environmentally friendly technologies.
- We help to develop employees who can perform actively and globally. We seek employees’ happiness by mutually recognizing the personality of each individual, creating a working environment which considers health, safety and employees’ positive motivations.
- We resolve to be good corporate citizens and work for the continuous growth for development of local communities and the international society.
- We are committed to complying with domestic and foreign laws and regulations. We seek and obtain knowledge from all over the world and improve our deep insight. We, at all times, conduct fair and orderly corporate activities based on conscience and common sense.
- We will disclose true and accurate corporate information appropriately, and have constructive dialogue with shareholders and stakeholders.
(Policy of Customer First)
(Uplifting of Pioneer Spirit)
(Consideration for Environmental Load)
(Development of Human Resources and Pursuit of Employees' Happiness)
(Contribution to the Society)
(Practice of Fair Business Conduct)
(Prompt Disclosure of Corporate Information and Open Dialogue with Stakeholders)