Nippon Denkai, Ltd. fully acknowledges its role and mission. As a manufacturer, having core technology of electrodeposited copper foil selected in the global market, we hereby establish the guidelines for the corporate Code of Conduct, for the achievement of the continuous growth and prosperity.
Guidelines for Corporate Code of Conduct of Nippon Denkai, Ltd.
Nippon Denkai, Ltd. values people and technology, and contributes to the society by providing high-quality and high-performance products. Through the practice of fair corporate activities and consideration for environmental load and natural resource protection, we work for an affluent society as good corporate citizens.
Guideline of Conduct
(The spirit of co-existence and co-prosperity)
1.Based on the spirit of harmony, we shall fully endeavor to be good corporate citizens trusted by the society. We look abroad, respect diversity, build mutual understanding, and keep stable good relationships.
(Policy of Customer First)
2.With the principle concept of Customer First, adapting to the change of environment flexibly, we continue to develop more advanced and reliable technologies and products, by which we respond to customers’ needs honestly and promptly.
(Uplifting of Pioneer Spirit)
3.We always pursue cutting edge technology with the pride of a pioneer. We work hard for research and development in an unyieldingly and honest way.
(Consideration for Environmental Load)
4.We pay full consideration to the environmental load and natural resource protection, and endeavor to realize a low-carbon society by developing more environmentally friendly technologies.
(Development of Human Resources and Pursuit of Employees’ Happiness)
5.We help to develop employees who can perform actively and globally. We seek employees’ happiness by mutually recognizing the personality of each individual, creating a working environment which considers health, safety and employees’ positive motivations.
(Contribution to the Society)
6.We resolve to be good corporate citizens and work for the continuous growth for development of local communities and the international society.
(Practice of Fair Business Conduct)
7.We are committed to complying with domestic and foreign laws and regulations. We seek and obtain knowledge from all over the world and improve our deep insight. We, at all times, conduct fair and orderly corporate activities based on conscience and common sense.
(Prompt Disclosure of Corporate Information and Open Dialogue with Stakeholders)
8.We will disclose true and accurate corporate information appropriately, and have constructive dialogue with shareholders and stakeholders.
Management Philosophy and Vision of Nippon Denkai, Ltd.
As an electrodeposited copper foil manufacturer selected in the global market, we work for continuous growth and prosperity.
- Value people and technology.
- Look abroad, respect diversity, and shall be good corporate citizens trusted by society.
- Adapt to the change of environment flexibly, respond to customers' needs honestly and promptly.
- Pursue cutting edge technology with a pride of pioneer. We work hard for research and development in an unyieldingly and honest way.
- Pay full consideration of environmental load and natural resource protection and endeavor to realize a low carbon society by developing more environmental friendly technologies.
- Mutually recognize the personality of individuals to create a working environment which considers health, safety and employees' positive motivations.
- Contribute to the local community and international society for the continuous growth and development.
- Seek and obtain knowledge from all over the world, improve our insight, and conduct fair and orderly corporate activities based on conscience and common sense.
- Disclose true and accurate corporate information appropriately and have constructive dialogue with stakeholders.